Greetings in Christ!
We aim to be a digital harbor for churchgoing Christians. We are a private
community with an interface similar to Twitter.
The rules in summary:
We are still developing our community standards document.
Moderators may use broad discretion.
We may disable posting in the Pub from Saturday 7pm (CST) to Sunday 7pm.
It's like Twitter. We use open software called Mastodon, but without
"federation". If you don't know what that means, that's OK.
- Click "local" to see a timeline of everyone's posts.
- If you post something others will be more likely to discover you.
Want it on your phone? You'll need a Mastodon client. We recommend
on the App Store. Connect it to puritan.pub.
Your browser session, as well as the traffic between your applications and
the API, are secured with SSL, and your password is hashed using a strong
one-way algorithm. You may enable two-factor authentication to further
secure access to your account.
- Our site service is directed to people who are at least 18 years old.
We retain recent IP addresses associated with applications and registered
You can request and download an archive of your content, including your
posts, media attachments, profile picture, and header image.
- You may irreversibly delete your account at any time.
- We may publicly list the churches represented among our users.